Versatile, PC-Connectable Label Maker, With Color Display and Carrying Case
The PT-D600VP is a kit that includes the PT-D600, an AC adapter, USB cable, carry case and starter tape. With its full color display, the PT-D600 enables users to preview the label, including the tape color installed. Simply connect it to your Windows® or Mac® computer to create professional-looking labels using P-touch Editor label design software, or use it on its own.
Its super-fast print speeds and automatic tape cuter support high-volume labeling tasks. Capable of printing on TZe tapes up to 24mm wide, it’s ideal for a variety of label usages requiring durable labels that withstand water, heat, and fading
Key Features at a Glance:
- Full-color display offers a true WYSIWYG experience
- Use stand-alone, or connected to a PC or Mac for added design capabilities
- High-resolution output, for crisp graphic and logo printing
- Super-fast printing with auto cuter for high-volume jobs
- Create labels with up to 7 lines of text and graphics
- Personalize with hundreds of built-in symbols, frames, and barcodes
- Built-in templates and 99 label memory help save time with reprinting
- Uses durable, laminated labels for indoor or outdoor use
- 2-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product
There are a variety of tapes for the PT-D600 (included in the PT-D600VP kit). Brother TZe standard laminated tapes are great for your everyday home, home office, and general business labeling needs. These tapes feature our standard adhesive, which is designed for flat surfaces like paper, file folders, and binders, and also most even non-textured metal, plastic, and glass surfaces. They withstand water, grease, fading, and abrasion, and can be used in hot and cold environments, as well as outdoors.