With dedicated functions for engineering label applications, easily create durable labels for faceplates, cables, consumer units and other electrical and datacom installations.
- Industry standard barcode compatible
- Large backlit graphic display
- Dedicated function keys to easily create labels
- Includes tape cassette, Li-ion Battery, AC adapter and tough carry case
- Prints 3.5, 6, 9, 12 & 18mm labels
- Prints on new heat shrink tube cartridges
- Over 300 electrical datacom symbols
The P-touch E300VP can also use the new heat shrink tube tape in addition to the durable TZE laminated tapes.
The P-touch E300VP is an indispensable tool for all electricians and datacom installers. It comes complete with a lithium-ion rechargeable battery and AC adapter, all housed in a durable carry case. The large backlit graphic LCD, standard QWERTY style keyboard and specialized functions have been developed to make common industrial labelling tasks quick and easy. Leave a professional impression by creating high quality labels for your installations.
P-touch laminated labels – designed to last
Brother P-touch laminated TZe tapes consist of seven layers of materials, resulting in a thin, extremely strong label. Characters are formed with a thermal transfer ink and sandwiched between two protective layers of PET (polyester film). The result is a virtually indestructible label that can withstand even the harshest conditions.