eBeam Engage puts everything teachers and students need within arm’s reach, allowing for improved lesson delivery and fluid navigation between curricular resources.
Valuable teaching time is preserved and students remain engaged when audio visual components, specialized navigation tools, lesson recording and system calibration are contained in one console. eBeam Engage software offers rich content and interactive tools that can be used dynamically from the board and distributed for editing and review.
Connect the entire classroom through eBeam Engage and experience an improved learning environment.
Why eBeam Engage?
Make content delivery fluid by controlling navigation, sound system and recording functions from one console.
Quickly and easily install the physically secure eBeam Engage without costly installation or specialized skills or tools.
Integrate devices using the USB ports and line in/line out audio jacks.
- Create links to commonly used resources with eBeam Home™.
- Access and work with files and applications anywhere, anytime using the wireless mini keyboard with touchpad and laser pointer.
- Use the scroll knob to focus attention on relevant content. Encourage student participation without blocking the display area.
- Record and play back high quality audio visual media with built in microphone and speakers. Distribute or post recordings so students have the ability to review and reinforce concepts.
eBeam Engage Features
- High Fidelity JBL® speakers
- Built in microphone
- Line in/line out audio jacks
- One touch recording
- Scroll knob
- Wireless (RF) mini keyboard pre assembled with magnetic sleeve
- eBeam interactive receiver
- Multi function stylus
- Customizable eBeam Home
- Software and curriculum resources
- Security key to unlock unit
- 2 Kensington Lock slots
- 2 USB ports